CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Holidays? Not.

Holidays? For once, I hate holidays. Yes, the Raya Holidays. All you happy souls will be happily enjoying your holidays, going to malls, vacations, sleepovers... While me, can't go out at all. A few plans for the week such as badminton on Sunday Noon, lunch on Tuesday with some Teenacity-ians, ice-skating with Yellow on Thursday... Even though I haven't get approval from my parents yet, I'm sure that I won't be able to go for the lunch and ice-skate since I can't even go for the badminton yesterday. Therefore, I HATE HOLIDAYS.

What can I do? Except for studying at home, there's nothing I can do. My life is all drained, all because of the stupid and useless PMR. And what? My parents don't think that I can excel in my studies, because I'm superb active in church and I dont study on Saturdays. I certainly believe that if I put God as my first priority, He will honour me in return. And I shall prove that right through PMR. Help me Lord, I really need You, I need to get good results, I need to complete reading my Sejarah now, or else it will be a B or a C. I need to get straight As, it's a must, it's a must, IT IS A MUST!

Well, at least something for me to be happy of. Went to my regular optical shop in Bangsar yesterday, tested my eyesight and I chose a new specs. Brief report on my eyes, Right : myopia + 75, astig no change, Left : myopia + 25, astig + 50. In total, my new specs costs RM480. Expensive I know, cause of my astig, the lens is more expensive. But, I LOVE MY NEW SPECS, loving the colour, loving the frame. Btw, I haven't get my new specs yet, gonna collect it this Sunday.

Thanks for tuning in peeps, ciaoz for now.

0 comments: