CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saturday!

Yeah, in case if you don't know me well, Saturday is my favourite day among all the 7 days in the week. Why? Cause I get to go to Acts Saturday Evening Service and I get to meet my friends. No, not ordinary friends, extraordinary friends, interesting and precious people. Yup, that is how important they are. =)

Anyways, I woke up at 10am in the morning and after washing up, went to the comp. Since it's a Saturday, I have no mood to study, so I just stare at the comp and chat with some people. I was waiting for my bro to come back home and also for Joshua to fetch him home, so that I can go to church! Waited for about an hour, then headed to church. Went to the Soya Shop to meet with Justina, and suddenly there's the whole gang over there, chatting (more of listening to Philip's bai jiao* questions), totally ruined my study plan!!! =/

* bai jiao meaning lame in mandarin

Then Justina and I went to McD since we haven't have our lunch yet. Was so peaceful until Philip came and look for us, with the whole gang again! So we just talk crap all the way... Then we went up to church to prepare for Saturday Evening Service. I was the Program Coordinator and Rosalind tagged along with me. (More of I'm tagging with her since I'm still new to the new service). Anyways, handled some Host stuff as well, then made sure everything is well-prepared. Pastor Andy was the chairperson for the day, so Rose and I had to brief him. Woooot cool to brief a pastor! =P But Rose did most of the briefing, I just add on anything that she missed out, not that we have to brief much cause Pastor Andy is a professional chairperson! =D

Soon, service started. After Praise and Worship, after Announcements and Tithes and Offering, I went up to share my testimony, about being chosen as the H2O and the free trip to Langkawi.

Thanks to Audrey for the pic! =)

Then Elder Kien Yiak went up to preach, and the altar call was just amazing. Also, praise the Lord for the 1 rededication! I'm sure whoever is it has made the right decision, one that he/she wouldn't regret for life.

After service, went to have dinner with my family + my uncle and my aunt. Went to this steamboat place in Bandar Puteri Puchong, it was totally awesome! I haven't feel so satisfied for a meal for a long time already! We sat there non-stop eating in the restaurant like for... 2 hours? Then we just stayed there for another half an hour just to chit-chat. The thing is, the price is totally reasonable! Thanks to my uncle and I, that we vote to eat at this place instead of another Thai restaurant which will at least cost RM200. So we saved around RM100? Haha...

And I so can't wait to get my new specs tomorrow! =D

0 comments: