CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged, again.

Why are there so many tags? Ish!

TAGGED BY ZHI YI AND JUN KIT

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs
and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 10 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1.Do you have secrets?
I wonder which human being doesn't have any secrets?

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

To have a life as great as possible.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?

Literally? I always kick my brother's butt. But I would love to kick the devil's butt (agreed with Jun Kit)

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

I will never have a billion dollars. So what for think?

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I already loved her. In a good way. Stop whatever you're thinking right now!

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
It's the same.

7. If you had 3 wishes what would it be?
( i )
More teens to be in Teenacity!
( ii ) Getting good grades without even studying.
( iii ) Malaysia politics to be stable (LOL!)

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Good for him!

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
You mean, everything.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Disappointment.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Working?

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Currently? Forever and ever it will be the one and only God.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I shall follow God's plan for me.

15. Would you give all in a relationship?
Before marriage : Nope
After marriage : Yup

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
None. They are not products that I choose from the rack.

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
If that person apologises, why not?

18.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Either is fine for me.

19. What's the hardest thing for you?
A stone.

20.Tagging:
Anonymous
Bread
Chicken
Dinosaur
Elephant
Fairy
Gorilla
Hugh Clifford (LOL!)
Igloo
Jinx!


I HATE TAGGING PEOPLE! But being tagged is fine for me.

I broke the rule! Wooot! Didn't change questions that I don't like. Sorry for being non-nonsensical, the thoughts just slipped into my mind.

0 comments: