CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

First tag!

GREAT. I'm tagged by Kylie. Thanks darling. xD The worst part is, her blog is not copy-and-paste-able. So I had to type everything out again. Ishhh... But nvm, it's not that long anyway. Here goes :

Rules and Regulations :

1. State 15 weird things / habit / little known facts about yourself

2. Post the Rules and Regulations.

3. Tag 10 people.

  • My Chinese name is joined together.
  • I've start wearing specs since 6 years old.
  • I've changed more than 5 pairs of spectacles.
  • I still keep my old spectacles, with the case.
  • Used to have short hair when I was in primary.
  • Used to crack my knuckles but now no more. (PTL!)
  • Can cry very easily.
  • Can't stand those people who have no manners.
  • If I tak syok someone's act, I will scold him/her off.
  • I'm getting sick of this tag already!!! But I'm gonna finish this.
  • I don't even know what are my interests.
  • Always can't wait for the next Teenacity Service.
  • No Teenacity, No Life.
  • I LOVE JUSTINA! And I'm sure she will get married in the future. =P
  • I love to read books. Good storybooks are the one that can make me cry.

PRAISE THE LORD! I'm done! Wait. I'm supposed to tag 10 fellas. Which is :

  1. Shermaine
  2. Benjamin Goh
  3. Chan Tong
  4. Amanda Ooi
  5. Arthur
  6. Baba
  7. Nyonya
  8. Kiki
  9. Lala
  10. Fifi

Yay! Who cares, only 5 are existed. Thanks for the tip, Kylie. Haha...

Ciaoz!

0 comments: