CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ouch?

Teenacity had Chill Out last Saturday! And I was the Program Coordinator (PC) for that service, with the help of Siau Ying. But that's not what I wanna talk about. It's about... My oh-so-glorious accident. Most of you all should know already since you all saw me in Teenacity yesterday.

What happened? Hah. Blame Philip! Nah, just joking. I was "assigned" by Philip to help him to look for board games to be played during EPIC. Just so happen that my cousin have Pictionary and Cluedo. So, after Alvin pick me up, he fetched me to my cousin's house which is only a row away to get the board games. I took them, upon my way out, my feet got unbalanced and I fell flat to the tar road, FACE first. It was unbalance because my cousin's house's car porch's entrance is a slope while the neighbour's house's car porch is flat ground. So, each foot on different height of ground, there it goes, SPLAT. Miraculously(not really), only the center of my face got injured, which includes the space between my eyes, the space between my nose&my lips and my upper lip.

Sad no? Yes it is. Pathetic, I could say.

Due to the fall, my lips are now swollen. Alvin said I look like Angelina Jolie now. Haha... I know he's trying to cheer me up, appreciate it loads. And my bro Darren keep saying:"Don't worry, you still look very pretty," which is a total SWEAT. And I kept saying:"I know, I know."

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. My front two teeth (yes the big ones) are... broken? It chipped off. Which makes me have eating problem, well no la, it's not much of a use anyway. But it's obviously patah-ed, supper ragged. Need to tampal it back. Don't know when.

After Teenacity Service and Huddle Max, Joshua fetched me and Darren home, and also fetched a few Puchong Home Member home. Yay Puchong!!! Before going home, he brought me to a totally random clinic in SS14, cause it's late already mah, lots of clinics are already closed, so terpaksa go into an unknown one. The doc first checked my pulse(so traditional...) then asked me to lie down on the bed. Then she washed the wounds on my hands with some special antiseptic. I said special because I asked her what is it that she's applying on my hand, and she answered:"Oh, it's a special kind of antiseptic that can make the sand come out of your wound." And I was like, "got such thing one meh?" Gahh, who cares. But it turned out to be true(Like duh, if not the clinic will lingkup since long time ago already lorr). The doc took some metal thingy to scrap out the sand and ouch, it hurts.

After taking my medicine which is Antibiotic, painkiller and a special cream to apply on my lips, Joshua sent bro and I back home. Ish, how I wish I don't have to take drugs, cause you know, it's bad for some organs. And one stupid trip to the doc like this cost RM55. RM55!!! So expensive right... One clumsiness of mine is enough to make a big hole in my dad's wallet. =/

Woot! I'm still going to school tomorrow. Was thinking of wearing a board which says "Don't ask me why". Good idea, but would be crazy to carry out. Haha... So be it. I'm going to school tomorrow when everyone give me weird looks and 100% they will ask me "What happened?". I'm soooo prepared to face my wrath tomorrow. GOD BLESS ME!!!

0 comments: