CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Updates

Wow! It's a record! I didn't go online(when I actually can) for ONE WHOLE WEEK! Not even touch the computer! Was just so busy with tuitions, homeworks, extra activities in school and stuff so have no time. But now I'm back!


ACTS Teens Street Party was A BLAST! We had 171 teens including 130 newcomers! The best part is that we had 10 salvations and 1 rededication! God is good, Amen? We prayed, fasted, sowed, believed and now we have seen what God can do with all our hard work and effort. Wanna say a big KUDOS to the committee who have planned hard and many adult volunteers who helped out! Thanks a lot! :)

And I am so happy! I got chosen to go Revolution Kluang! The other teens that are going are : JUSTINA! Chan Tong! Avryl! Joben (not confirm)! Notice that most of us are Home Coordinators and are the best of friends. Cool! I'm so looking forward to it! Around 3 weeks to go! :D

I'm ACTS-cited! :)

0 comments: