CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tagged by Kit de Jun :)

1. 5 things u love the most :
- My life!
- My MP4
- My handphone
- The family com / laptop
- My house's internet connection! How to live without internet, seriously.

2. 5 things u hate the most :
- Itchiness. LOL
- Kiasu-ness. (There's lots in my class!)
- People who show off to me and knows that I am dumb.
- People who uses super terrible foul words.
- Gangsters wannabe. Haha...

3. 5 things beside u :
- My phone
- Jan & Feb church Minizine. O.O
- Calendar
- Handphone Charger.
- STREET PARTY FLIERS!!! Come for Street Party! You'll love it!

4. 5 babes u love the most :
- Myself. LOL
- Zeeeeeee!
- Justinaaaaaa!
- Yi Lin!
- Cousy Amanda!

5. 5 things you need the most :
- Good result, obviously.
- Health!
- Money? Haha...
- Better teachers in school.
- More add maths practice. Gosh.


NOT TAGGING ANYONE. =D

0 comments: