CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Langkawi?

Ahaha... It's 6am and I am up here blogging away. I'm only supposed to wake up at 6.30 but I think I'm over-excited so my body woke up itself automatically. =.=

ONE MORE PAPER TO GO!!! GEOGRAPHY!!!

And I am sooooo excited about it. Will be going to Mid Valley after school with Zhi Yi, Jun Kit and John. Then we will use our Pizza Hut voucher to have pizza! Then then then... Uhh... I don't know what's gonna happen there. Movie? Bowling? But the gang up there wanna shop till they drop. =.= More of Jun Kit only. xD

LANGKAWEEEEEEEEE
(Zhi Yi's style of saying)

Woot! Woot! I can't wait to hop on the bus and go to Langkawi! With Zhi Yi and Jun Kit. Beaches, beaches, and more beaches! And mangrove too... Sony said that we're exploring the mangrove place, so yeah. Not sure whether I can blog in Langkawi, depends whether Sony let us go to the hotel lobby after lights out hour or not.

Ahhhhh I'm getting so excited! Lalalalala...


P.S I'm so gonna miss all of you from Teenacity!!!

0 comments: