CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

T-Shirt?

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name


If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?
Let It Rock.
O.O

How would you describe yourself?
Love in this club.
Errrr..... I'm sure I'm not.

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Do it.
Haha...

How do you feel today?
When you're gone.
Aiyo so emo...

What is your life’s purpose?
Shake it.
NOT.

What is your motto?
Piece Of Me.
O.O

What do your friends think of you?
Take A Bow.
Woah.... Thanks buddies! :P

What do you think of your parents?
One Step At A Time.
Uh-huh...

What do you think about very often?
Elevator.

What is 2 + 2?
Never Too Late.

What do you think of your best friend?
Inconsolable.
SINCE WHEN?!

What do you think of the person you like?
Whoopsie.
Haha...

What is your life story?
Sweetest Girl.
GOSH. This thing is funny.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
There's Nothing.
I really hope I don't have to do anything and money will just flow in! This tag can read my mind...

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Fergalicious.
GOSH. NOT.

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Wo Bu Pei  (I'm not suitable)
Eh... I do wanna get married you know!

What will they play at your funeral?
Burnin' Up.
Now I know I won't get buried.

What is your hobby/interest?
Disturbia
O.O

What is your biggest fear?
The Way I Are.
Yeah right. I'm afraid of who I am.

What is your biggest secret?
I'd Lie.
Yes yes yes so true! I'd lie!

What do you think of your friends?
All Around Me.
Yep they definitely are. And I'm glad to have them around. =)

What will you post this as?
T-Shirt.
Now you know why is my blog post title T-Shirt.

What does next year have in store for me?
The Sweet Escape.
O.O HAHAHAH!

What does your love life look like?
Whatever You Like.
Wow, dangerous!

What do I say when life gets hard?
That's What You Get.
Hahahaha!!! Really, this tag is so so so funny!

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
I'm With You.
=P

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Viva La Vida.
Yup, hooray to life! "I'm married!"

What do you want as a career?
I'll Be Lovin' You Long Time.
How is that possible? Is there such career track? LOL.

Favorite place?
Kiss Kiss.
O.O

Where would you go on a first date?
I Hate This Part Right Here.
Hahaha... I will disappoint my date. 

Drug of choice?
Me Love.
Aiyo. I don't love drug, mind you.

Describe yourself.
Ting Ma Ma De Hua. (Obedient to mum)
Oh please, I'm so the opposite!

The song that best describes the president?
Wind It Up.

How will I die?
Hot.
Yup, that explains the Burnin' Up before this.

What's your catchy phrase?
Dirty Little Secret.
Uh-huh...

Worst thing ...
Circus.
I do think so, you know...

If you could change something from the past... What would it be?
Girlfriend.
I wouldn't wanna change my girlfriend(s)!



Hahahaha this is really a funny tag! No one tagged me, just found it in Shermaine's blog and decided to do this tag cause it's interesting!

I TAG
Jun Kit
Dillon
Zhi Yi

0 comments: