CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year! :)

Blogskin changed. I know it's a bit "too bright", but I loveeeee the colour. So please bear with it. =D And of course I hope all of you like it too.


Just realised I haven't wish you guys a Happy Chinese Niu Year, so here you go!

GONG XI FA CAI !!!

This year's CNY is a lil bit different. Well, today actually. Was home alllll day, can you believe it? Woah. The routine is like TV, laptop, storybook, food, laptop and it goes on and on. Slow people like me just finished reading Twilight. My bro borrowed it from Audrey since he wanna find out what's so interesting about it that made people fall in love with it. He read it first, and then he's done within 36 hours. I'm a bit bad, near 48 hours. Since we're on it already, we'll be reading the next 3 books too. All thanks to... *drum rolls* Audrey Chew Ernern! :P Thanks a lot. =D 

Although I'm so free and bored for the whole day, I still don't wanna move my butt to do my homeworks. There's still a lot left, like BM Karangan, BM Komsas, Sivik, lotsa Add Maths, Bio notes and bla bla bla. But the worst thing is, I haven't even start on my BM scrapbook! Haha... Seriously I'm that lazy. Hardworking *ahem* people like Yi Lin *ahem* already handed up the scrapbook. And she did all that in 8 hours! Superwoman! *applause applause* Of course, people like me won't be so gung-ho to finish it all in one shot. It seems like my scrapbook this time will be a last-minute work. Again. As usual. Just can't help it la... But I know, it's bad. What can I do?

Well hope that tomorrow won't be as bored as today. Not sure of there's anything planned up - I hope there is - we'll see. :D

0 comments: