CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged by Yin o

1.How old are you?
Turning 15 this 23rd of December. *hint hint* =P

2. Are you single?
DUH, how can I be double?

3.In what age do you think you’ll get married?
That is for God to decide.

4.Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now??
I am now with a lot of people, many people around me. Which are you talking about?

5.If not, who do you want to marry?
How would I know?

6.Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
Depends...

7.Your ideal motif?
Motif? what motif? I aint no bad guy...

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
See first la...

9.How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
See first la...

10.Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
See first la...

11.Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own??
Traditional la of course. After all, it is still a wedding! Have to ikut procedure mah...

12.How many layers of cake do you want to have?
I want a Layer Cake!

13.Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
Simple place...

14.When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
Midnight

15.You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Outdoors, more space.

16.Do you like a grand entrance for your bride?
Hah. I'm not suppose to answer this right?

17.Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding??
See first la...

18.Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
A light one...

19.What age do you want to get married?
why are you asking me this question again?? This is the second time you're asking...

20.Describe your ideal husband/wife
Man of God, responsible, gentleman, tolerate, someone who love me for who I am lar..

21.Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Apa bezanya?

22.Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Before!
23.Money or household item?
$$$

24.Who will pay for the bills?
My guest!

25.Are you ready for married life?
I'm not even an adult yet la please..

27.How many kids do u like?
I like all the kids!

28.Will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
Huh?

29.What kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?
Chinese(?)

30.Will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
What for? if we're busy recording, how are we suppose to enjoy the honeymoon?

31.i tag.:-
NO ONE.


P.S. This tag a bit panjang lebar right... Wonder who came up with this tag. =.=

0 comments: