CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sunway Pyramid

Chan Tong came to pick me up to go to Sunway Pyramid. We watched Madagascar 2 with Ken-Ji and Audrey. It was really good! And funny! Go watch it, you won't regret!

After the movie, we went to Fig and Olives to celebrate Damien's birthday. Once we're there, they already ate finish and singing the birthday song. So we just chipped in. 4 of us bought a t-shirt for him as a birthday present. The birthday cake was baked by Elaine, so professional right? It's a chocolate cake... Like how most teens like it.

Then we went to arcade.. Played Daytona with Shermaine, but I kept losing to her! =( Anyways I left to the bowling alley myself because the SPBT gang was there. Saw them playing their second round of bowling and "scolded" them for not waiting for me. Was watching them playing until I suddenly heard Chan Tong talking to me. Lol la, he seriously gave me a shock. He was sitting next to me, while the whole gang was standing at the back. So I joined them for bowling. 6 of us played, Shermaine, Damien, Ken-Ji, Ee Sern, Chan Tong and I. Final score, Chan Tong and Damien tied! Their score is 122! Pro!

It was like... 4 something but we haven't have our lunch yet. So we went to Sushi King, like what Audrey was craving for for the whole day. We waited for the food for so long! And the waiter forgot that Audrey ordered the Udon, so she changed her order to the garlic rice instead. While waiting for the food, I went to meet Clarice (+ Zhi Yi and Yeong Teng) outside Sushi King. As Clarice is leaving for Australia this Wednesday, she have a farewell party here in Pyramid too. So I talked to her for a while, give her a big hug, and we parted goodbye. After eating, I followed my cousin Amanda back home, since she is in Pyramid too.

Summary of the day, watched movie, played arcade, played bowling, and had a bowl of Udon in Sushi King!

0 comments: