CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Movie Marathon!

Figured out that I've been slacking in blogging lately. Was busy for Acts Kids Holiday Programme, Homes planning and so on. What I find most interesting in all these is... I went for a Movie Marathon with Zhi Yi! On Wednesday.

As we do not have transport, her mum came to pick me up at 8am! Her mum works in Sunway Club, so yeah, we hang out in Sunway Club's Reading Room until 10am. Zhi Yi borrowed me a book by Sophie Kinsella, "Remember Me?" is the title. I think that's the newest book from her.

We walked to Pyramid at 10am, reached there like 10.10am? We went straight up to the cinema to collect our tix, booked online. Our first movie is IGOR! The 11.20 show. Went to theater 11, and practically no one is there! There's a couple in the most top row, a lonely guy on top of me, and below us there's one whole row of teens. And that's all! The cinema is officially for ourselves. Zeeeeeee belanja-ed me popcorn and drink. Conclusion of the movie, the storyline is well-built, worth to watch!



Went to A&W for lunch afterwards. I took the Coney Dog set, while Zeeeeeee just ordered a waffle, which she can't finish eating. So I ate 1 quarter of it. Shared my float and curly fries with her too. We then rushed up to the cinema again to proceed on to our next movie : TWILIGHT! The 1.10 show. Wow, it's full house! During the movie, the row of girls sitting in front of us, keep making noises like "awwww" and "that's so sweet", really funny to hear. And when Edward Cullen makes his first appearance in the movie, a lot of people went "woohooooo", including Zeeeeeee and I, out of syok-sendiriness. Conclusion of the movie, it's just plain romantic, with a real bad storyline. Note to guys out there, please do not watch Twilight, it will bored you to death!



As our next movie doesn't start until 4.30, we went shopping. Zeeeeeee's mom asked her to shop for a formal skirt, as she's attending a relative's wedding in Kedah. So we walked around, and found some nice ones, but they are all pretty pricey. Anyways, it was time for our last movie of the day : HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3! Yes I know, I'm a super late-bird. Zhi Yi teman-ed me to watch the second round. I ate my home-brought Cheezels, while Zhi Yi bought her popcorn. Steal her popcorn once in a while, since she keep on offering me and claims that she can't finish eating. Although the movie is out for sooo long already, the cinema is 3 quarter full. Not bad huh? Conclusion of the movie, only the songs are nice, don't really like the storyline.

After the movie, Zhi Yi called her mom, telling her that the skirts are kinda pricey, and its not worth the price. So her mom ask her to buy a shirt instead, while she finishes up her work and come and pick us. So we walked around again, and we saw this nice shirt in nicole. So I asked her to try it on and she looks so sweet in that! So we went to the cashier, asked for a new one, paid and left to the entrance to wait for Zhi Yi's mum.

And that's it! My first Movie Marathon in my life. Cool! I feel like having one again in the future! You on for it, Zhi Yi? =P

0 comments: